Painting Black: Oui, Je parle un petit peu Francais

Oui, Je parle un petit peu Francais



Salut! Je m'appelle Sharon, et toi?

Sounds classy ey? All of a sudden the French bug has bitten me, and lately, I am trying so hard to learn the language, as if I had not enough of basic French in college. Funny thing is I'm still figuring out the reason for all this effort.

Being the impulsive buyer that I am, I recently bought this little French book. I know, there are heaps of must-read bestsellers but still, silly me. Well, I guess it's just another proof that strange things really get into one's head sometimes...double meaning? *wink, wink* Much to my surprise, however, Like Dan Brown's, Stephen King's and Anne Rice's, the book really got me hooked. It's the first and last thing that I read each day. How's that for addiction?

Then of course, the million dollar question still lingers...after the tongue-wrestling and lip-twisting attempt to speaking French, porquoi faire? Well, like I said, im still figuring it out. Maybe I still have that Paris dream in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Painting Black

Every day creates your history. Every path you take, you leave your legacy.

My Photo
Name:

Bedtime Buddy

Current Addiction

archives

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

History Makers