Painting Black: Goodbyes and Hellos

Goodbyes and Hellos

It’s Ces’ last day in the office. The luck girl is relocating to Singapore soon. What good did she do to deserve such blessing? Too many to ever mention...I guess, hehehe. It’s been 3 months since I left ePhil, they told me they were creating a sort of collage for me as a parting gift. I never received the fabled collage until now. Ces sent it to me, finally. Hehehe. Merci beaucoup, sis!

To the people who took time to write a little message for me, thanks a lot!

3 Comments:

Blogger yats said...

hi shawi! musta na? nice collage...miss ko na porma mo girl. hope your happy and well.

1:44 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Doths said...

Hi sis! Wow, ganda naman ng collage! Lalo na syempre yung bida sa mga pics. hehehe...Hope you're doing great! :)

5:54 PM GMT+8  
Blogger shaui said...

Super Beng! Doths! Kamusta na ang mga kasisteran?! Thanks for commenting on the collage, gawa yan ni Ces, galing diba? Grabe, bigla ko kayong na-miss!!!!! *senti mode* Super Beng, ingatz kaw jan ha?! Ung mamang weirdo, sumbong mo sa super friends! Doths, siempre, as always, u inspire me. Okay lang ang lola Sharon and sana kayo din ü. Let's keep in touch. Mwahness!!!!

9:52 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Painting Black

Every day creates your history. Every path you take, you leave your legacy.

My Photo
Name:

Bedtime Buddy

Current Addiction

archives

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

History Makers