Painting Black: Craving for Chocolate

Craving for Chocolate



Last night, Leo and I decided to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at Market! Market! I’ve been wanting to see the movie since I chanced upon its trailer. I’m not so fond of Johnny Depp but I wanted to see the chocolate lake and the chocolate falls. I think everybody still has that childhood fantasy of drinking from a chocolate fountain or taking a bite out of the ginger house…Yum! Gee, I suddenly miss childhood.

Anyways, I can’t dig the production numbers of the oompa loompas. They are the little people (read: some guy who is lucky enough to be digitally cloned for a full-length movie) running Mr. Wonka’s chocolate factory. They’re supposed to be cute but they scare me, I don’t like them one bit, sorry. I love little Charlie Bucket though, the kid can act. Apart from Charlie's and his grandpa's acting, the whole movie was bland to me, even with all the chocolate around. I'm not even recommending the movie to my nephews.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Painting Black

Every day creates your history. Every path you take, you leave your legacy.

My Photo
Name:

Bedtime Buddy

Current Addiction

archives

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

History Makers