Painting Black: Four years and counting

Four years and counting



Yesterday was supposed to be a very special day for me and Leo. It was our 4th year anniversary of being together as boyfriend-girlfriend. But the celebration paled in comparison with the previous years. No surprises this time. No flowers, no chocolates, not even a card! Oh muses, is this a taste of what lies ahead? I was a little disappointed of course, good thing dinner was filling. We get to try Chef Donatello out of curiosity. Since there’s Chef D’angelo already, I am predicting there will be Chef Rafael and Chef Master Splinter soon hahaha!

Anyways, while stuffing myself with pasta, pizza and chicken, I mustered enough courage to ask for my flowers. Leo laughed and shrugged my question off. After four years he still thinks I am joking when I ask for flowers! Gah! I decided to keep quiet. When he sensed my brewing tampo, Leo finally said that he’s more that 100% sure that I wouldn’t even carry the flowers because I get conscious of people looking at me. End of discussion. He knows me. So maybe the flowers are a waste of money. But still, a girl’s a girl …I stopped acting disappointed and finished dinner.

As always he walked me home. I didn’t know that he managed to slip something in my wallet until the following morning. While paying for fare, I noticed a piece of paper covering our picture that I keep in my wallet. A love letter of sorts. I must admit he gets better at it. So with or without the flowers, it’s four years and counting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Blogger. I must say that you have an excellent Blog and my visit has been worth while. I will definitely come back again.

I also have a blog at http://hypnotherapytraining.blogspot.com
and a web site that may be of interest to you on the subject of learning hypnosis.

Please check it out when you can find the time at: http://www.hypnotherapy-training.info .

11:25 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Doths said...

Hi Sis! ang sweet naman, nilalanggam yata ako. hihihi... Congratulations on your 4th year! Praying for more years of a wonderful life together. (I think I'm hearing wedding bells? hmmm...hehe!)

By the way, nice blog here! Writer ka talaga. =) I'm proud of you!

Take care and God bless you & Leo always! muahh! (",)

9:14 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Painting Black

Every day creates your history. Every path you take, you leave your legacy.

My Photo
Name:

Bedtime Buddy

Current Addiction

archives

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

History Makers