Painting Black: Happy Birhtday Baby!

Happy Birhtday Baby!

Leo turned 26 today. It was now my turn to return the favor. To do that, I phoned it sick. Well, I really was sick. But I promised Leo that we’ll spend the whole day together…or the whole half day that is, sleepy head me. So he fetched me from my place and on we went to Market! Market! There wasn’t much choice with movies so we ended up with a really bad shaolin movie which starred a Lara Croft wannabe.



After the movie, we got ourselves some ice cream and hustled to Ineng’s for barbecue. It turned out Leo wanted grilled panga while I wanted to try buttered chili crabs ( i read Doth’s blog about it and it made me drool!). It was a feast alright.





With stomachs full and after little more chit chat, the predictable 'walk me home scene' again. I had hoped I woke up early that day because the celebration seemed so short and simple. In fact I thought I was hearing Rivermaya singing a verse of Hinahanap-hanap Kita while we were on The Fort bus.

sabik sayo
kahit maghapon
na tayoy magkasama
parang telesine
ang ating ending
hatid sa bahay nyo
sabay goodnight
sabay may kiss
sabay bye-bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Painting Black

Every day creates your history. Every path you take, you leave your legacy.

My Photo
Name:

Bedtime Buddy

Current Addiction

archives

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

History Makers