Painting Black: Say what?

Say what?

The guy gives me the creeps. It feels creepy enough when a friend hits on you in front of common friends, but it gets creepier when this “friend” assumes that I really want to go out with him alone, now that he’s successful and can globe-trot where he wants. You really are something else, dude. The lunch with our friends, I dig that despite your occasional anatomy comments, oh yeah, MY anatomy. But to personally ask me on a night out and invite me to your hotel room, just the two of us, that’s way too fresh for me. Initially you scared me, but after that, I wanted to hit your head with your laptop! Can’t all your money get you a girl? I mean, come on! You and I didn’t happen before and it ain’t gonna happen in this lifetime, so lose it. Too bad, we really meant for you to have a wonderful stay while you’re in the country, but it’s good that you saved us that much effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Painting Black

Every day creates your history. Every path you take, you leave your legacy.

My Photo
Name:

Bedtime Buddy

Current Addiction

archives

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

History Makers