Painting Black: Free nano?!

Free nano?!

For the longest time, I’ve been obsessing about iPod. I never missed looking at it in display windows. Even a shuffle will do! Yet, the scrooge in me always wins and kept me from buying it (not to mention the realities of paying bills and my responsibilities as a dutiful daughter, argh!). So I killed the craving long before it gets to my system. But this time, just as I thought I am successfully pushing the thought away and into my subliminal, it was suddenly rekindled.

I learned that Tirso, my semi-sister, my “ate,” my angel of the moment, applied at VF Singapore as Logistics Officer. Judging from his impressive experience, I felt that he stands a good chance at grabbing the position. So I asked for his CV and bravely sent it to our HR in Taiwan. The good HR manager then forwarded the CV to the hiring managers in Singapore. It made Tirso very happy that he promised to give me something I really want when he gets the job. Since he’s playing Claus, I told him that I wanted an iPod nano. It was only half-meant of course, but to my surprise Tirso sealed the deal with a Yahoo audible that blows a kiss and utters something in Chinese. Hehehe. When he gets the job I’ll get my nano for free! Yipi! I’m crossing my fingers on this one ü. How's that Donish?! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Painting Black

Every day creates your history. Every path you take, you leave your legacy.

My Photo
Name:

Bedtime Buddy

Current Addiction

archives

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

History Makers