Painting Black: Spilling beans

Spilling beans

I'm good at keepings secrets but now I have decided to openly join the bandwagon of weight watchers. Darn those Brooke Burk with a slimming machine and Daisy Fuentes doing Pilates infomercials.

It may not seem so but weight has always been my problem since high school. I was bulimic at age 14, that I self-diagnosed only in college, being a Psych major myself. I was never really big and was never overweight, only too obsessed about becoming thin, and never wanting to be called chubby. The episodes of binging and purging ceased for good but I was the classic example of “tabain.” My weight has always been yo-yoing. I had become as thin as I can get only to blow up to a few extra pounds outside the maximum ideal weight for a bundle my size. It’s tiring and it can also get quite embarrassing.

I haven’t had the courage to weigh myself lately. My BMI says I’m weighing normal but I can’t seem to wriggle myself back into old jeans and it’s frustrating. This morning was actually my first attempt to try diet pills. I’m pretty eager to know if xenical will work for me. On second thought, it better should because I don’t intend to spend several hundred bucks per week for nothing. I should be on the program for at least 6 months. Results are promised as early as week 2. I hope I can say goodbye to bulges soon, hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Painting Black

Every day creates your history. Every path you take, you leave your legacy.

My Photo
Name:

Bedtime Buddy

Current Addiction

archives

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

History Makers