Painting Black: No rain

No rain

I never liked the rain :( and the constant showers the whole weekend wasn't lovely at all. I missed home, naturally. So I failed to give my mothers day gift to my dearest mama. Gave her a call instead with Gabby first taking the call and greeting me "happy matirs day po tita." Awww....hehehe...and she's only two years old! Smart kiddo.

Too lazy to lift the pages of James Frey. Watched tv the whole day. Poor bean bags would have protested for abuse if they can only talk. Feasted on popcorn and all sorts of junk. Kept the 2-pounder dumb bells within my sight just in case the urge to break a sweat finally happens (it never did over the weekend). I watched the rain outside my window...while watching tv. I watched the street turn from yellow-orange to black. Thought of finally getting on my feet and popped in the belly dancing 101 disk...changed my mind a few minutes later, watched Lorenzo's Oil, instead, until its 2am. Dang, i sure am a professional bummer. Damn you, rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Painting Black

Every day creates your history. Every path you take, you leave your legacy.

My Photo
Name:

Bedtime Buddy

Current Addiction

archives

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

History Makers